Let’s Get Started

Step #1

Do you have Medical Assistance (MA)?

If yes, go to Step #2.
If no, you will need to apply for MA by contacting your county human services office or call the MN Care State Office at 651-297-3862 or 800-657-3672, or print an application at www.dhs.state.mnus/healthcare or apply online at www.applymn.dhs.mn.gov

Step #2

Have you had a PCA services assessment and qualify for services?

If yes, go to Step #3.
If no, you will need to contact your county public health nurse or case manager to come out to authorize services. Chose Heartland PCA as your PCA provider at the time of the assessment.

Step #3

Would you like to switch to Heartland PCA?

The process is easy and we’d be glad to help. Contact us today!

Please call your local office and ask for Intake to start the process.

Other Resource numbers to help you with other services:
Elderly woman with walking aid